Perfect for telemetry applications
High performance industrial 3G router especially designed for remote telemetry applications. It allows the connection of serial devices working as server or as client, and of Ethernet devices such as weather stations, IP cameras, etc.
The router supports VPN, both server and client, APN and VPDN, NTP, NAT, multiple DDNS and the TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, HTTP, POP3, TELNET, FTP, SNMP, SSHD protocols, etc. It also incorporates an internal firewall and traffic statistics in real time.
Rugged and resistant industrial design
It features an industrial design with high resistance components, allowing it to be used in adverse environments.
- Power supply voltage: 5 to 36 VDC
- Power consumption: 135 mA (max.)
- Input signal: serial (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485), Ethernet and Wi-Fi (optional)
- Working temperature: -35ºC to 75ºC
- Material: black-coated steel
- Dimensions: 100 x 25 x 95 mm
- Weight: 320 g