Designed for telemetry applications
High performance industrial 4G router specially designed for remote telemetry applications. It has one serial port and one Ethernet port to connect different devices such as weather stations, IP cameras, etc.
The router allows configuring a VPN either as client or as server, setting multiple DDNS, implementing NAT directives and using an NTP server for time synchronization. It supports the protocols FTP, HTTP, ICMP, POP3, SMTP, SNMP, SSHD, TELNET, TCP/IP, UDP, etc. It also incorporates an internal firewall and traffic statistics in real time.
Rugged and resistant industrial design
It features an industrial design with high resistance components, allowing it to be used in the most demanding applications.
- Power supply voltage: 5 to 36 VDC
- Power consumption: 410 mA (max.)
- Input signal: serial (RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485), 2 x Ethernet and Wi-Fi (optional)
- Working temperature: -35ºC to 75ºC
- Material: black-coated steel
- Dimensions: 135 x 30 x 100 mm
- Weight: 390 g