High performance technology
High capacity datalogger specially designed for use in any type of weather station. It powers each of the sensors connected and captures the data they provide for subsequent storage, download, processing and online monitoring. The datalogger also allows carrying out statistical calculations with the data registered by the sensors. The LCD display shows different system parameters, such as the active channels, the memory configuration, the battery charge, etc.
- Wind speed and direction.
- Temperature and humidity.
- Dew point.
- Soil temperature and humidity.
- Leaf wetness.
- Atmospheric pressure.
- Rain and rain rate.
- Solar, PAR and UV radiation.
- Snow depth or water level.
- Visibility and present weather.
- Air and water quality.
- And more.
Compact and weatherproof design
The datalogger features a compact design and is entirely made of corrosion resistant materials to ensure high resistance to weathering. The weatherproof enclosure features a double seal to ensure maximum protection of the electronics from dust, moisture and other external agents.
The datalogger features 3G communication and allows sending data to the Internet from remote locations that do not have their own communication system or staff on site. Additionally, it can be powered from a solar panel and a battery for a total autonomy.
Multitude of applications
Its outstanding versatility makes it ideal for all kind of applications in many fields, the main ones being:
- Meteorology and climatology.
- Ports and marinas.
- Stadiums and sports centers.
- Universities and investigation centers.
- Wind, solar and mining farms.
- Railway safety.
- Civil protection.
- Military applications.
- Capacity: 1 year
- Protocol: MODBUS-RTU, HTTP, FTP and email
- Power supply voltage: 7 to 28 VDC
- Power consumption: 1 A (max.)
- Input signal: 4 x analog, 2 x digital, RS-485 and SDI-12
- Output signal: 2 x alarms, USB and 3G
- Working temperature: -40ºC to 70ºC
- Material: high strength plastic
- Dimensions: 170 x 270 x 110 mm
- Weight: 1 Kg