HOBO® RX2100 stores data of most weather variables, including wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain, atmospheric pressure, leaf wetness and soil moisture, and sends it via 4G to the HOBOlink® application in the cloud for remote monitoring from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
The LCD display shows different system parameters, such as the active channels, the memory available, the battery charge and the cellular coverage at the location.
Compact design with optional solar panel
The weatherproof enclosure features a double seal to ensure maximum protection of the electronics from dust, moisture and other external agents. Depending on the model, it can be powered by 6 AA batteries or by a solar panel and a backup battery for full autonomy.
The system allows connecting up to 5 sensors and configuring up to 15 data channels simultaneously.
- Capacity: 1 million records
- Power supply voltage: 9 VDC
- Battery type: 6 x AA
- Battery life: 3 to 12 months (approx.)
- Input signal: 5 x Onset Smart Sensor
- Output signal: 4G
- Working temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC
- Material: high strength plastic
- Dimensions: 200 x 137 x 75 mm
- Weight: 678 g