The probe measures water pH and temperature with the maximum accuracy and reliability. The pH signal is automatically compensated for water temperature changes. The electrode features a life expectancy of over 3 years and can be replaced fast and easily when needed. Its reinforced construction of maximum robustness allows it to be installed up to 60 meters of depth. It includes a 7.5 meters long cable.
It can be connected to any conventional datalogger to perform the data storage and its subsequent downloading and monitoring on a computer.
- Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.014 pH
- Range: 0ºC to 50ºC
- Accuracy: ±1ºC
- Power supply voltage: 8 to 40 VDC
- Power consumption: 40 mA (max.)
- Output signal: 2 x 4 to 20 mA
- Working temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC
- Material: AISI 316 stainless steel or titanium
- Dimensions: ∅ 19 x 343 mm
- Weight: 230 g