High performance technology
The airborne particulate monitor allows monitoring the concentration of PM1, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10 particulate matter in indoor environments. It offers high accuracy and reliability thanks to its laser light technology and the digital filtering and averaging of the measurements.
To determine the size and amount of particles of each class, the monitor emits laser light from a transmitter and measures what percentage of it reaches two receivers according to the principle of scattering of light caused by airborne particles.
Compact design with LCD display
It features a compact design and has an easy-to-read LCD display that shows the current readings, the operating mode and the network signal level. The instrument also allows setting custom alarm thresholds, which activate a LED indicator and an internal buzzer.
The monitor communicates via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and sends the data automatically to a server or by email for remote monitoring. It includes a software to configure the different parameters and download the data registered to a computer.
Multitude of applications
Its outstanding versatility makes it ideal for all kind of applications in many fields, the main ones being:
- Schools and universities.
- Shopping centers.
- Hotel industry.
- Capacity: 469,510 to 906,640 records
- Protocol: MODBUS-TCP, HTTP, FTP and email
- Range: 0 to 1,000 ug/m3
- Resolution: 0.1 ug/m3
- Accuracy: ±10% of reading
- Power supply voltage: 7 to 30 VDC
- Power consumption: 200 mA (max.)
- Output signal: Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Working temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Material: high strength plastic
- Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 40 mm
- Weight: 300 g